Make Spinach Pizza at Home in 25 Minutes
Makes: 4 – 6 Servings
Total time: Prep/Total time 25 minutes
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; give topping to pizza with spinach, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust appears golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings or as desired.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS OF SPINACH PIZZA
1 slice is equal to:
- 270 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat),
- 33mg cholesterol,
- 549mg sodium,
- 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber),
- 13g protein.
Image already added